Click an image above for alternate display
The Semacon Model S2500 bank grade, two pocket currency discriminator is used in banks, credit unions, casinos and large retailers where currency is handled in high-volume. It is one of the most compact discriminators available and features a eser-friendly color graphic touch screen.
- SmartFeed Advanced Banknote Feeding System processes banknotes very worn to brand new, sorting & batching quickly & efficiently
- SmartCount Screening System analyzes each note to detect all possible types of feeding errors, for accurate counts
- SmartDetect Advanced Counterfeit Detection System pinpoints suspect notes via ultraviolet (UV), magnetic (MG), fluorescent (FL), metal-thread (MT), and infrared (IR) detection technologies
- Flexible operating modes such as mixed bill value sounting, mixed bill sorting by first denomination, sort by orientation
- Highest possible quality and reliability
Product Specifications Count Speed 750 NPM (discriminating), 800-1500 notes-per-minute (counting) Feed System friction roller Display color graphic touch screen Hopper Capacity 500 notes Stacker Capacity 250 notes in main stacker, 100 notes in reject stacker Counterfeit Detection Method ultraviolet (UV), magnetic (MG), fluorescent (FL), metal-thread (MT), and infrared (IR) detection Dimensions (W X D X H) 10.25" W x 12" D x 13" H Weight 21 lbs. Power Supply 110 - 240VAC, 50-60Hz